Our Ladies Ministry is a great way to get connected with other women who love the Lord and want to grow a deeper relationship with God. It doesn't matter how much you know or what stage in life you are in! Our Ladies Ministry offers a Bible study in the Spring and in the Fall on Tuesday mornings at 8:45am in our Parlor. We would love for you to join us!!
Pathways is a 6-session Bible study has been postponed until further notice. Check in frequently for upcoming date of when we will begin this study.
The study is free to attend.
Join us if you want to:
- Learn how to locate God in the midst of what feels like His absence.
- Explore ways to trust God along the dark pathways of life.
- Position yourself on God's pathway of purpose for your life.
- Recognize that God uses every action and event that occurs in life to make His purpose a reality.
- Examine the story of Esther and understand her call to a particular purpose at a particular time in the history of God's chosen people.
- Allow the truth of God's Word to show you the power of providence in the midst of your personal pain, fear, gain, loss, and love.
- Be awed by the very personal nature of God as He guides humanity leading each of us with His intended purpose for our lives.
This event has been postponed until early next year. Tickets will be available soon for purchase. Cost of each ticket is $10.00. We are so excited to have Carla Weathersbee as our guest speaker! We hope you will join us!