Our Ladies Ministry is a great way to get connected with other women who love the Lord and want to grow a deeper relationship with God. It doesn't matter how much you know or what stage in life you are in! Our Ladies Ministry offers a Bible study in the Spring and in the Fall on Tuesday mornings at 8:45am in our Parlor. We would love for you to join us!!
Pathways is a 6-session Bible study starts in September of 2020.
The study is free to attend.
Join us if you want to:
- Learn how to locate God in the midst of what feels like His absence.
- Explore ways to trust God along the dark pathways of life.
- Position yourself on God's pathway of purpose for your life.
- Recognize that God uses every action and event that occurs in life to make His purpose a reality.
- Examine the story of Esther and understand her call to a particular purpose at a particular time in the history of God's chosen people.
- Allow the truth of God's Word to show you the power of providence in the midst of your personal pain, fear, gain, loss, and love.
- Be awed by the very personal nature of God as He guides humanity leading each of us with His intended purpose for our lives.
Saturday, September 26th 10:00 am to Noon in our Fellowship Hall. Tickets will be available soon for purchase. Cost of each ticket is $10.00. We are so excited to have Carla Weathersbee as our guest speaker! We hope you will join us!